December 5, 2012
Vacancy for a Communications Assistant at HyER,
Job Title: Communications Assistant (Internship)
The Communications Assistant will be responsible for supporting the communications and network administration elements of our Brussels based secretariat.
Post and Duties
- Communications work will include but not be limited to contributing to our website, developing publications and other visual and multi-media content.
- Assist in the design of our online and offline publications and promotional materials from concept to printed product;
- Develop concepts for images and layouts;
- Prepare print files and oversee printing process;
- Monitor and disseminate information as appropriate, including brochures and monthly electronic newsletters;
- Support the operations of the network generally by providing support to our events in Brussels and the general smooth administrative running of our secretariat.
- Experience in graphic design would be an asset.
Please send your CV and a cover letter by 12 December 2012 to email@example.com
Note: only successful candidates will be contacted